Diána Zimányi completed her law degree at Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest and was a visiting student at the Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, USA. She has been a lawyer since 2004. Before she set up her own law firm and then the Budapest office of SCWP Schindhelm in 2008, she worked as a trainee lawyer and subsequently as a lawyer at one of the leading Hungarian law firms in Budapest from 1998 to 2006.
Diána Zimányi advises domestic and foreign companies on corporate law and on complex transactions. She regularly advises on issues of labour law and contract law. She also has comprehensive experience with regard to insolvency law.
Provision of legal advice to the European Commission
- Advising of a leading Austrian construction company with regard to corporate law on a major M&A transaction in Hungary
- Advising of a market-leading British IT company in a company transfer and mass lay-offs in Hungary
Legal analysis on the permit procedure of asphalt plants in Hungary
- Advising of the largest Upper Austrian energy company in the course of an employee participation project and an IPO
- Advising of a corporate group on the formulation of construction agreements for the state-financed construction projects with regard to the M6 motorway and the Megyeri bridge
- Ongoing comprehensive advising of the Hungarian subsidiaries of a global leader in plastics production